The first Plenary Synod of Polish Bishops in the Jasna Góra Monastery in the year 1936. The papal legate, card. Marmaggi (in a tabarro and with a saturno in hand), welcomed by, among others, the bishop of Częstochowa, bp. Kubina (in a mantelletta and the cassock with a train). On the right side of the cardinal stands a Master of Ceremonies wearing, of course, the belt with pompons and shoes with buckles. In the background an officer of the papal Noble Guard is visible.