Altar boys from the church of St. Cross in Kielce
Two photos of altar boys from the parish of St. Cross in Kielce from 1958 which we received by courtesy of the author of the website Ministranci Salezjanie Kielce. As can be seen in both photos, the church was built in the neo-Gothic style. The parish was donated to the Society of St. Francis de Sales at the beginning of 1918. A large bow tied on the neck, at the opening of the cape, is an interesting and quite an unusual element of the altar servers’ attire in Poland.