Covers of a lectionary and evangeliary from the Ulm cathedral, silver and parcel gilt, decorated with a high relief, ca. 1506.
On the lectionary (above) the central plate (added subsequently to replace a figural depiction) is flanked by two saint figures: St. Leger on the right and St. Barnabas on the left. At the corners there are four medallions with the symbols of Evangelists. The central place of the evangeliary (below) is occupied by Virgin Mary with Jesus Child; on their sides there are the figures of St. John Almoner and St. Helen. At the corners there are medallions with four Fathers of the Church.